The intimate tango



Let it commence with a coordinated dishabille to rid you of those clothes that jealously hog your curves, I want me a piece of that. The scene is set to the tone of soulfully smooth romantic melodies. Like Kelly Rowland says, I will be your lover and you my motivation. Not stopping till you can’t feel your legs, till the earth starts spinning in reverse.  Let me gently remove those under garments; let me free you from their unnecessary constraints. No need to ask, tonight you can get it!

Let my hands explore you; discover regions of interest on your body. Let the light of those scented candles illuminate every contour and every moan from your lips guide me. I will listen to the parts of you that do not speak in words, so that my hands, lips and tongue can pay service to those regions, so that I can give them undivided attention like a peasant paying taxes. So that I can hit your spot from so many angles you will confuse me with a vibrating sex toy. My name is not Jodie but as Marvin Gaye said let me be your candy licker, allow me to taste you. I will go up and I will go down to your innermost depths, to satisfy your yearning baby I will go all around. I will not stop until I make you, uhm! Slow down kitten not so fast, we have all night.

Our fingers will interlock as our bodies become one, energy will surge from me to you and back. Talk to me in the language of love, laced with naughtiness and small sprinkles of accepted vulgarity. I will talk dirty to you; heck I will whisper naughty nothings in your ears in French. Only prudes occupy themselves with the terminology of love, we will be too busy making it. 

Let me drive you from the base to the peak of the mountain till you reach that elusive climax. To that point that steals your breath, that point where your body goes into such an elevated state of pleasure that you struggle to contain yourself. That point that makes your toes curl inwards and drives you dizzy. That point that makes your body temperature rise to such heights that I need Ice to cool you down, Ice Ice baby because your man knows what he is doing. 

As you come back down from the heavens of ecstasy I will smile and my ego will inflate with the knowledge that although I am not perfect, can’t nobody do you like I do. During those precious intimate moments, you and I are connected. The connection will be forever even when it is severed. Strangers will see that your smile is wider that it was yesterday, they will wonder. I will laugh and sarcastically say “Keep smiling, there is more where that came from”. 
pic from  madamenoire.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10.5 in a straight line – The Namib Naukluft Mountains.

Trends of deadly passion

Namibian education system language policy - 5 things that could go wrong