I got your back boo – Letter to my soulmate


·         Definition: A soulmate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity, similarity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, or compatibility. A related concept is that of the twin flame or twin soul, which is thought to be the ultimate soulmate. In New Age spirituality, the ultimate soul mate is the one and only other half of one's soul. 

Dear boo

No bouquet of flowers can ever show how much you mean to me, because even I don’t understand our love. But best believe boo, my affection for you goes deeper then Mariana’s trench. No number of words can say how much I need you, to brighten up your day I would bribe the sun to shine on you. In our fairytale there are no knights and damsels in distress, only you, me and owl city playing in the background.

I just want you to know I appreciate the little things you do, like how you always have your swag on point, looking so good that my jaw drops because I am the envy of many men, or like how you always forgive me when turn up late for our dates because I lost track of time while studying. I know I can be a bastard and I make you doubt what we have sometimes but fuck them girls, I would rather lose my mind before I leave you.

When I make it, I want you to be right there to enjoy it with me because you knew me before anyone else, before I really even knew myself, when all I had was one pair of Nike air-force’s and a dream. When I get the keys to my chariot, you don’t even have to ask boo, you can take that beast for a spin anytime you like.

Would I jump in front of a bus for you? Would I take a bullet for you? No boo, that shit is cliché. I would give you my lunch then let you go hungry; I would rather suffer being ridiculed by my friends for being romantic then leave your hand hanging un-held boo. I will give you my jacket and freeze my Ass off, as long as you’re warm. I will save the last jelly baby in the packet for you boo; there is no limit to the number of silly things I would do to make you smile.

You’re more than just my girl, more than just my friend.  You are my future bride, the mother of my unborn daughter, the only girl that my mother tolerates in her house. You are the arch nemesis of loneliness and boredom, the only one who believes me when I say that this is going to be Liverpool’s year, the only girl I would bother teaching the offside rule and play computer games with. The only reason I would watch desperate housewives’ or read cosmopolitan. The only one who understands my penchant for harry potter, super 15 rugby and the science of the earth.

Even though those heffers will hate, I got your back boo. Life is a bitch, that I know, but every moment of pain will be worth it as long as you’re by my side. I’m lucky that you’re mine; to you I pledge my allegiance. Boo the way the features on your body bend and curve I will not lust for any others, temptation can just go fuck it’self. For you the boy inside me will die and give birth to the man that you deserve, a man who is honest, true and always maintains his integrity.

Though my faith wavers with heartbreak my soul will never stop searching for its mate, as long as I have breath and blood flows through my veins I will search every plate, rock and Craton on the crust of this earth to find you.

Sincerely yours
Fly’
I got your back, always

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10.5 in a straight line – The Namib Naukluft Mountains.

Trends of deadly passion

Namibian education system language policy - 5 things that could go wrong