Dear God



Dear God 

A few weeks ago, I went home. I just showed up unexpectedly, the mothers were excited. Glad to have another one of their sons home, home in one piece and not in a box. That Saturday morning was a blessing, I am like a Mbwiti (city kid); My visits home are so sparsely distributed that you could liken them to lunar eclipses.

That morning I realized that my mom is the love of my life, I need her. There are some gaps she still needs to fill in, some chapters of my father life that she still hasn’t finished. Heck! I haven’t even given her a grandchild yet, sure she has plenty of them from the others but I guess mine would make everything complete. 

No disrespect, but you need to hold your horses. Chill your guava for a couple of years, we are not done yet. We still have unfinished business, but who am I to ask this of you? Well, I am just one of your sons who have unwavering faith in you no matter what happens

Sincerely
Fly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10.5 in a straight line – The Namib Naukluft Mountains.

Trends of deadly passion

Namibian education system language policy - 5 things that could go wrong